by RODRIGO FLORES-ROUX known for
- Aedes de Venustas: Oeillet Bengale
- Alford & Hof
- Arquiste: Anima Dulcis (with Yann Vasnier) Boutonniere no. 7, Fleur de Louis, Flor y Canto L’Etrog (with Yann Vasnier), L’Etrog Acqua
- Avon: Flor Alegría
- Badgley Mischka: Fleurs de Nuit
- Britney Spears: Hidden Fantasy
- Calvin Klein: CK Free (with Ellen Molner)
- Cerutti: 1881 Collection (with Yann Vasnier)
- Donna Karan: Black Cashmere, Gold (with Yann Vasnier)
- Elizabeth Arden: Green Tea Exotic, Green Tea Revitalize (with Claude Dir), Green Tea Lotus, Green Tea Tropical, Green Tea Yuzu
- Fleur 09
- Halle Berry: Halle Pure Orchid (with Christophe Raynaud)
- Happ & Stahns: 1922 Lily Sanguine
- Hilary Duf: With Love (with Stephen Nilsen)
- Houbigant: Fougère Royale 2010 edition
- John Varvatos: 10th Anniversary Special Edition Artisan, Artisan Acqua, Artisan Black, John Varvatos (for Women), Vintage, Rock Volume One
- Juicy Couture: Peace, Love & Juicy Couture
- Keiko: Mecheri Ume
- Six Scents: Modesty, Nicoll 17, Beau Bow
- Tom Ford: Private Blend Jasmin Rouge, Private Blend Neroli Portofino
- Zirh Corduroy
- Hyacinth, Solomon’s Seal Leaves
- Gustavia Superba Flower Scentrek, Sambac Absolute
- Persian Galbanum Resin, Chypre Accord
The green gem, the color of hope. Federico Garcia Lorca wrote “Green, how I want you to be green...” Perhaps as a cry for desperate help, as he has fallen hopelessly in love... Green foliage, green tree shades, green sap. Wild hyacinth blooming and hiding amongst the leaves of tender Solomon’s seal. Tropical flowers dripping nectar from the canopy. Noble green resins that hark back from the desert. His passion has been reciprocated.
About the Perfumer:
With flowers in his surname and family roots in France, the Mexican-born Rodrigo Flores Roux had his career path spelled out. After a degree in biology at the National University in Mexico City, he graduated with honors from ISIPCA, the Versailles school of perfumery, in 1991. Since then, the New York based Givaudan perfumer has signed over eighty fragrances, including the highly acclaimed Black Cashmere (2002) and Gold (2006) by Donna Karan. “Less is more” has never been his motto. A quintessentially Mexican love of the Baroque drives his esthetics, along with his passion for exotic flowers and fascination for incense—he includes it inhis formulas whenever he can.
About the Brand:
The FR! fragrance line is the story of perfumers; the anonymous noses behind the world’s most successful perfumes. Now writer-composer- director, freed from the chains of financial constraints and marketing briefs, they are finally allowed to create their ideal signature fragrance. Perfumers move out of the shadows into the limelight and proudly sign their creation. The result: Ten original fine Eau de Parfum, stunning and unique.
FR! is also an environmentally friendly project: A dark wood cap from sustainable managed forests, a minimalist pack and products entirely made in France. An outstanding promise of authenticity, refinement and humanity: premium perfumery now accessible for all.